Terms & Conditions
||The use of this Web Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions of use
||Materials belonging to Sr Kym Harris OSB: For teachers, priests, parishioners, students and other individuals permission is hereby granted for you to use, download, print, photocopy, and/or freely distribute any of materials (being the materials authored and any photographs taken by Sr Kym Harris OSB) on this Web Site for any non-profit purposes subject to the following:
- a. no material gain or financial profit is to be made from any such use;
- b. no commercial use is allowed without my special written permission;
- c. explicit credit must be given to the original author being Sr Kym Harris OSB; and,
- d. the URL of the page from which the information/photograph(s) was taken must be included (eg " Material written by Sr Kym Harris OSB and downloaded from www.prayasyoucan.com.au)
||The Content on this Web Site is for your personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web Site or the Content without the Provider's prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Web Site, except to the extent permitted above. Any unauthorised use of this Web Site or its Content is prohibited.
||Any opinions, statements, texts, designs or pictures presented on this Web Site are solely those of the author/s and do not necessarily represent those of the Provider.
||Your use of information on this Web Site or materials linked from this Web Site is at your own risk.
||You agree that the Content and Web Site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
||By uploading content to or submitting any materials for use on this Web Site, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) the Provider a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with right to sublicense, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, and distribute such materials as the Provider thinks fit. You agree that you shall have no recourse against the Provider for any claims of infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right/s.
||You shall not distribute on or through this Web Site any content or material containing any advertising, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organisation without the express written permission of the Provider.
However, in any interactive areas of this Web Site, where appropriate you
- (a) may list along with your name, address and email address, your own web site's URL; and,
- (b) may recommend third party Web sites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended Web site, product or service or its recommendation.
||This Web Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. The Provider will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers' or sponsors' materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
||For webmasters: The Provider makes the following rules:
- a. if you put a link on your own web site to anything on this Web Site, please send a courtesy email to email@example.com; and
- b. if you use any of the materials from this Web Site on your website, please insert a link directly to this Web Site.
||If you participate in interactive areas on this Web Site:
- a. you shall not post or distribute any messages, information, graphics or other material ("Postings") which is unlawful or abusive in any way, including but not limited to any Postings that are defamatory, pornographic, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights,
- b. Participants in interactive areas shall not misrepresent their identity or their affiliation with any person or entity.
||The Provider does not warrant that this Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible.
||The Provider shall not be liable for any loss, injury, liability or damages of any kind resulting from your use of this Web Site and the interactive areas of this Web Site.
||Please contact the Provider directly on firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments or requests.
The Provider respects the privacy rights of all individuals and it is the intention of the Provider that all personal and sensitive information is to be private and only to be used for the purposes the information has been collected. The private information will not be disclosed unless it is legal to do so or the Provider has obtained consent to disclose from the owner of such information. This Web Site is intended solely for the use of individuals or groups for prayer and reflection.